Phone cases or jewelry ?

Since school has started I've been very bored during my spare time. Being a creative person I'd like something artsy to do. So I've been thinking about making things to sell on my blog. My only issue is in would like to start off with phone cases or jewelry, I just don't want to spend excessive amounts of money on material. So if you don't mind, could you vote for what you prefer. Either by using the poll or for mobile just leaving a comment. Tell your friends to vote to. Thanks!!

                                                                             
<a href="http://www.sodahead.com/living/which-would-you-prefer-to-buy/question-3452393/" title="Which would you prefer to buy?">Which would you prefer to buy?</a>



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment