Sporty Chic Ensemble

Hi!
Do you ever think of how you
can style a baseball cap and still look chic?
Well I decided to create a collage on my take of a "sporty chic"
ensemble using a baseball hat from  Fanatics.com.
Now initially I thought this would be a super easy task to complete, but boy was I wrong! 
First I had to decide what hat to choose but there are so many styles and colors.
I narrowed it down to 3 baseball caps and 1 bucket hat. Eventually I got rid of the bucket hat idea because I know I wouldn't actually wear it but it is really cute. And in order for me to choose my final choice on a baseball cap I needed to choose a color schemeGo with the team colors? 
Do I want an actual jersey or something pretty casual?
Eventually I chose to include more gray and black and a bit of red from the hat and
shoes, and i chose not to have an actual jersey so that I wouldn't over do it. 
How do you like the look? 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Hola!
Has pensado como puedes usar una gorra de béisbol
y todavia lucir chic? 
 Pues he decidido crear un collage de un atuendo
 "deportivo chic" usando una gorra de béisbol de Fanatics.com.
 Ahora, inicialmente pense que seria una tarea facil pero estaba equivocada. Primero tuve que decidir cual gorra escogeria pero hay tantos estilos y colores. Lo resumi a 3 gorras de beisbol y un "bucket hat". Finalmente deseche la idea del "bucket hat"porque se que realmente no lo usaria, 
aunque es muy lindo. Luego tuve que escoger un esquema de color,
 usar los colores del equipo? Quiero usar una camiseta del equipo o algo muy casual? 
Al final decidi usar incluir mas gris, negro y un poco de rojo de la gorra y zapatos y 
decidi no usar una camiseta seria demasiado. 
Que opinan de estes atuendos? 





Sporty Chic pants and heels



Vince pull on pants
$630 - neimanmarcus.com


ALDO wide shoes
aldoshoes.com


Black purse
kohls.com


H M chunky necklace
$11 - hm.com


Red hat
fanatics.com




Baseball Red Sox cap outfit skirt



Vans sneaker
$71 - office.co.uk


Mossimo backpack
target.com


Pendants necklace
$9.43 - claires.co.uk


Navy hat
fanatics.com



I'd also really like to thank Eymi from 
A Voyage True Fashion for assisting me in 
writing my Spanish post, It's been very helpful :)
Visit her blog!!


 photo signaturemintgreen21.png

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Love how you styled both looks around the hat. Super cute and creative.
    xo
    A

    ReplyDelete