I've been nominated!

Source

Hi!
So I've been nominated for Leibster Award by the amazing
Lilly from Heyhellolilly. Thank you so much Lilly. Everyone should
defiantly go check out and follow her blog.

What is the Liebster Award?
This is an award being shared between bloggers who have
less than 200 followers, as a way to get to know
on another.

Rules:
                                           1. Post 11 random fact about your self
                                           2. Answer the eleven question the tagger has given you, 
                                             and make 11 more question for the people you are going to tag.
                                           3. Tag 11 more bloggers
                                           4. Let you nominees know that you have nominated them.
                                           5. No tagging back


11 Random Facts About Me
I'm only 5'2
I'm currently learning Spanish and Portuguese
I have at 15 favorite movies, I can't choose one
I graduated this year, 2014
I love sweets
I'm from Florida
Yet I don't really like summer weather
I can't swim
 I love sleep
I'm really shy
My favorite sport is soccer


Lilly's questions:

-How long have you been blogging?
I've been blogging since July 2012

-To you, what is the best thing about blogging?
The best thing about blogging for me is being to share my thoughts
with so many different people around the world.

-What are you mostly into? Beauty, fashion or lifestyle?
Defiantly fashion, although I'm starting to get into beauty.

-Do you prefer pink or orange lipstick? Why?
Pink, I've never worn orange lipstick.

-Where are you from? Country and city please.
I'm from Florida, USA

-Which country would you like to travel to?
Brazil is surely on the top of my list.

-Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I think I'm equally both, but if I had to chose it would be
introvert because I can easily be by/to myself all day, and 
not mind at all.

-Cakes or cookies? Why?
Cake, they are just so cute and I feel like you can
decorate them a lot more.

-Are a coffee person or a tea person?
I love them both, but I drink tea a little more often.

-Describe yourself in five words?
Shy, creative, blunt, bubbly, outgoing
(These contradict so much haha)

-Describe your style?
I have a combination dressy-casual style.
I like to wear neutral colours then have a pop
of a bolder colour quite often.

My nominees:

My Questions:
                                            1. Who's your favorite style icon?
                                            2. What's your favorite movie?
                                            3. Any hobbies other than blogging?
                                            4. Dream job?
                                            5. Do you speak more the one language? Which ones?
                                            6. If you could wear only one lip colour for the rest of your life,
                                                 what color would it be?
                                            7. What's your favorite colour to wear?
                                            8. What's one thing you can't leavve the house without?
                                            9. Why did you start blogging?
                                            10. Do you like sports?
                                            11. What country would you like to visit?


 photo signaturemintgreen21.png

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Well done! You so deserve it! Lovely to get to know you via this post. :D

    ♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths

    ReplyDelete