The Body Shop

Last week I ordered some products from The Body Shop.
I've never been to or shopped there before but they were having
a buy 3 get 3 sale (or buy 2 get 1). So I certainly couldn't pass it up.
It took me two days to actually place an order because I don't have that 
much money to spend so I couldn't decide if I should buy the 3 or 2.
After a few hours I realized I could just use feature points to get a $10 
Paypal credit. It took some time but I felt it was defiantly worth it.
I did end up buying 3 and getting 3.
I took two days to process my order and two days to deliver.
My total came up to $43.34, where I only payed for the Tea Tree facial wash,
body wash, and mask. And I got the Tea Tree toner, the Luxury facial flannel, and
Shea shower cream for free.

Facial Wash - Body Wash - Toner - Face Mask - Facial Flannel - Shower Cream

Most of the things I got were from the tea tree line.
I needed new products for my face, and I don't necessarily breakout
anymore but there are still marks there, so I figured I'd give this line a shot.
I'll do an update for these products in a couple months to see if they've helped.






 photo signaturemintgreen21.png

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I nominated you on my blog with the Liebster award! can't wait to read your answers!
    http://everydayfacts.wordpress.com/2014/11/22/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love the body shop!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete