Classic Beauty: May 4, 2014

Hello!
Today's classic beauty, of course is Audrey Hepburn!
She's was an amazing actress and humanitarian, and to 
be completely honest I  have yet to watch a movie of hers that 
I don't like. They are all amazing! Any of my favorite quotes, are from her,
style inspiration, from her, anything that I'm interested in, probably has
something to do with her, especially old movies! If you all haven't seen any of her
movies you should defiantly go check the out, you will not regret it.
I honestly don't know what to say about her, there's just so much this post could
probably go on for days, but I'm not going to do that.
She is truly my favorite celebrity, she's all over my room :)
And it's her birthday today! Happy Birthday!!








 photo signaturemintgreen21.png

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Hepburn was a cultural fenomen with a long-lasting impact. She's a real icon!!!
    xx
    Anastasia
    https://fashionpeekaboo.com

    ReplyDelete