What's in my makeup bag?

Hi!
So I never do OOTD posts or other post that have to do with
my self personally so starting today I'm going to try to do just that.
And I also know I have a horrible schedule of updating so I'm going to post
twice a week (I'll update with specific days later) one defiantly that has to with me 
personally, and one that will be about any other random topic including myself.
Here's my makeup bag:
Forever 21 - $8.80


 Lip Colors:
              Baby Lips Electro Lip Balm (Berry Bomb)                     Elf Matte Lip Color (Rich Red)    
              Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm (Peach Kiss)                Revlon Just Bitten (Twilight)
              Baby Lips Medicated Lip Balm  (Berry Soft)                  Revlon Color Burst (Whimsical)
              Maybelline Color Whisper (A Plum Prospect)               
Misc. :
         NYX Adorable Palette                                                          Goody Bobby Pins
         Elf Liquid Eye Liner (Black)                                                   Travel Perfume Bottle
         Maybelline Volum'Express Waterproof Mascara                     Michael's Mirror
         Bath & Body Works Lotion (Pear Blossom Air              Elf Brush (Eyeshadow & Blending)

I have no clue what the name of the lip gloss is.
(Elf Matte Lip Color, lip gloss,Revlon Just Bitten, Revlon Color Burst,
Maybelline color whisper, Baby Lips Medicated Lip Balm)










 photo signaturemintgreen21.png

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment