15 Fashion Questions Tag

1. What is your favourite style to wear?

This is a pretty hard question because I will most likely wear
any type of style but if I had to choose one, I'd probably go for 
more of a urban street style look.

2. Who is your fashion role model?

I'd would say Solange Knowles and Yuna Zarai are my fashion role models.
I couldn't decide between the two but Solange wears patterns so well, 
and has very unique style. And Yuna has such a casual chic style
that I absolutely adore.

3. What do you always have on?

 For some reason I always studs or spikes somewhere.
I never realized until someone pointed it out to me,but I always
 where them. On a bag, necklace, shirt, shoes. Anything!

4. What are your favourite jeans?

Any of my jeans by Fire LA. They fit so perfectly.
Usually when I buy jeans I'm too short for the regular
length but too tall for a petite length. But these fit perfectly.

5. What are your favourite sunglasses?

I don't wear sunglasses since I wear regualr glasses.
I'd rather see more clear than having a pair of amazing sunglasses :(
 But hopefully I'll get some prescription sunglasses soon.

6. What are your favourite shoes?

My favorite shoes are these wedged shoes I have
there kind of like sneakers but they don't really look like them..
I guess you could consider them a casual wedge... suggestion? Haha

7. Who influenced you to write about fashion?

Myself, I needed to talk about fashion more often
but I only have a couple friends who are actually interested.
So I figured I'd just start a blog. I'm so glad I made that decision.

8 What is your favourite store?

My favourite stores are Forever 21 and H&M.
Those I the best options for me based on where I live 
and how much I actually have to spend.

9. Who is your favourite fashion person on YouTube?

There are are so many but I'll narrow it down to
Shirley B. Eniang
Beauty Crush
Uglyfaceofbeauty

10. What is your favourite fabric?

Leather is my favourite fabric. I think it adds so much edge
to even the simplest items.

11. Who is your favourite model?

My favourite model is Chanel Iman, she is
absolutely gorgeous! But I love Andrej Pejic and 
Cara Delevingne as well.

12. If you had $5,000 to spend on any one item, what would it be?

I'd buy a dress buy Valentino.
This one to be exact, but I'll need $200 more.

13. Heels or flats?

Flats. Heels are usually cuter but not more comfortable.


14. What purse do you currently use?

I'm carrying my blue clutch that I had in a previous post.


15. Is fashion in your blood or your jeans?

My blood of course, I'm not the only
person in my family in my family who loves fashion :)


 photo signaturemintgreen21.png

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment