Plus size is beautiful!

Hi!
We all hear that you should love your body the way that it is,
but there is a problem - we tend not to believe it. And I know the feeling.
I've been overweight pretty much all of life, and it really bothered me at first,
but eventually I realized how beautiful plus sized women are!
I really want anyone out there who is uncomfortable with themselves to 
really try to love the way you look. And if you really want to change the way you look,
you have to actually put some effort into it.

Personally, though I love the way I look now,
I do still want to lose some weight and be a little more healthier
over all. But also remember just because you're not skinny, doesn't mean
you're not healthy. I've never received bad reports and I don't plan to.
In January I finally decided that I would actually
try to get into shape so I worked out daily and counted my calories
and it wasn't as bad as I thought, I just had to get me self to actually start.
A little bit later I stopped working out because I had gotten my straightened for
senior pictures and I was not about to ruin it, not for all the money I paid.
But I obviously still wanted to keep up my progress, then I came across a book
by Jorge Cruise. I'm not going to go threw every detail of it because its to much.
But basically you're counting your carbs and sugars. You can only eat up to 120 grams
of carbs and up to 15 sugar grams a day. But don't freak out, this is very doable and it seriously
 works. Between Febuary and april I lost 18 pounds and I hadn't even worked out.

So I actually want to share some of inspirations whether she be
a plus size inspiration or a fitness inspiration. And I will also go into more detail
about my journey with my "diet" in a later post. And hopefully share some of my favorite
recipes and food that go well with it.
She really inspired me to kick start my weight loss.
She lost 50lbs at 14 and I just knew if she could I could as well
YouTube | Blog 
She is absolutely gorgeous and has an amazing sense of style!
YouTube | Blog

She is also just absolutely gorgeous!
Tumblr


And a few blogs/Post you should defiantly check out:
GABIGRESH
The Militant Baker
Nadia Aboulhosn

 photo signaturemintgreen21.png

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment