Orlando Trip

Long time no see!
So sorry about that, I've just been feeling uninspired, being that I do nothing
all day. But just recently I took  a trip to Orlando, Fl with my mom and sister
and it was wonderful! This time was quite different than our usual trips, every other
time we went to Disney World or Universal Studios. This time we just got away, stayed
at the hotel a lot, went to the outlet, and went to Universal CityWalk,
I finally got to eat at Red Robin, and it was amazing! I wish we had one where I live.
Later that day, for dinner we wanted to eat at a CityWalk restaurant but because Grad Bash
was going on the wait was incredibly to long and we had plans later, so that didn't work out.
Next time hopefully! Nonetheless it was an incredible weekend. 











 photo signaturemintgreen21.png

Share this:

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. njamyy such a good photos!!

    wanna follow each other? let me know on www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That burger looks DELICIOUS! I NEED TO VISIT THE US!!!

    Emily x
    Wonders of a Fairytale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh definitely, I'm sure you'll enjoy it :)

      Delete
  3. Cool. Seems like it was a great trip :) Love your photos! I hope I will have a chance to visit Orlando one day as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool. Seems like it was a great trip :) Love your photos! I hope I will have a chance to visit Orlando one day as well :)

    ReplyDelete