Mini Haul

Hey! While I was in Orlando I did a little shopping at 
the Orlando International Premium Outlets. We went
to Forever 21 and Wet Seal for clothes, and a candy shop 
but for those pictures you can check out my last post. We also
stopped by a gift shop where I picked up Micky and Minnie Mouse ears, 
postcards and a couple other items.
Everything is linked except the ears and the shorts are not to the exact
pair, I couldn't find that specific print but they do have other options which i linked.

Necklace Set
Bracelet Set



  



 photo signaturemintgreen21.png

Share this:

CONVERSATION

10 comments:

  1. Love this sandals and short!

    www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the purchases are great! Love your shorts and Mickey/Minnie headbands! *o*
    I love your blog and I'm following it from now. Feel free to stop by mine whenever you want, you're always welcome! <3

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything in this "list" ! these sandals have the most beautiful, pastel colour

    www.kmeetsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sandals, they are beautiful, the color and the shape. Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful puchases....love your bracelets!!! If you want, take a look at my blog and let me know what you think. Kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that bracelet sets! <3 Everything was so cute :)

    Maiko
    https://maikokimberly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha i want that bob marley shirt! so cool.

    ReplyDelete