My Top 3 Go To Bags

Hi!
So these days I alternate between 3 bags.
One that I can wear with most anything and
two of them that I wear when I'm wearing black/white
or just want to add another complimentary color to an outfit.
The last two are from target, if you want to buy those and you have
a target where you live I would recommend that you go to the actual store
for more color choices.


Hola! 
Estos dias yo alterno entre 3 bolsos.
Uno que yo llevo con casi cualquier cosa
y dos de los que llevo cuando visto denegro/blanco
o si quiero añadir un otro color complementario a un atuendo.
Los dos ultimos son de target, si quieres comprar esos y tienes
un Target donde vives, recomiendo que vayas a la tienda para mas colores.

Kohls
(I couldn't find this one online)

Mini Tote

Satchel Handbag

 photo signaturemintgreen21.png

Share this:

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. I love your page.......very nice topics :)

    http://ririmaniaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these bags xo

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear and thank you very much for your friendship on IFB. I’m very happy!!! I like very much these bag, especially first and third!!! Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete