Lipstick Collection

Hi!
This past year I've been obsessed with lipsticks.
My favorites so far are by Wet N' Wild.
They're affordable and come in really nice colors!
I absolutely love the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme
in the color "Transylvania", it is very pigmented and lasts all day.
"Vamp It Up" by Wet N' Wild is very similar to that color as well.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Hola!
Este año pasado he estabo obsesionado con pintalabios.
Mis favoritos en este momento son de Wet N Wild.
Son económico y vienen en colores muy agradables.
Me encanta el NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme 
en el color "Transylvania" es muy pigmentado y dura todo el dia. 
Tambien "Vamp It Up" de Wet N Wild que es similar a ese color.




Colors: Showy and Sultry

Color: Whimisical

Color: 5117 Plum Orchid 
Color: Rich Red






 photo signaturemintgreen21.png

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Love these shades. It kind of makes me want to be more adventurous & break out of the dark reds & brown nudes.. lol. (:

    ♥ | http://www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I completely understand. I myself continuously where burgundy and dark purples. And still searching the perfect brown nude!

      Delete