Orange Suede

Hello!
 I know it's been a long time, I've been busy with school, but I couldn't resist sharing 
this beautiful dress. I was doing some browsing on Brandzaffair, where there are tons of deals for a large number of stores. I finally came across this super cute orange suede dress with cut outs on the sides from Target. Unfortunately the dress is no longer available. I paired it with black heels that are simple but not to casual for the dress. Here in Florida its still hot out, so it's a perfectly suitable outfit for the weather down south. The photos are funny to me because as you can see I'm not very photogenic!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Hola!
Yo sé que ha sido mucho tiempo, he estado preocupada con la escuela, pero no
podía resistir a compartir este vestido hermoso. Estaba navegando por Brandzaffair,
donde hay muchas gangas para numerosas tiendas. Finalmente, yo encontré este vestido super lindo, es naranja gamuza con cut-outs en los lados de Target. Infortunadamente, este vestido ya no está disponible. Lo emparejé con estés tacones negros que son simple pero no son demasiado casuales para el vestido. Aqui en Florida todavía hace calor afuera, así que este es un outfit perfecto para el tiempo del sur. Las fotos son graciosas para mí porque yo no soy fotogénica!




 photo signaturemintgreen21.png

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment